Use this creative, non-competitive game to cover three life management skills.
Ages 15-Adults. Use this creative, non-competitive game to cover three life management skills. Move the players along the word SELF to one of three spaces which covers a major life management skill. Provide a supportive, empowering environment. Use laminated reference guide for prompting as needed. For 2-10 players.
Three card decks included:
- 1. A-Z: 63 cards focusing on strengths.
- 2. EMOTIONS: 63 cards to identify and express feelings.
- 3. SEALS + PLUS (for teens): open-ended questions focusing on life skills topics covered in the Life Management Skills for adults or the SEALS series for teens.
- Vinyl gamecloth (30" x 36")
- 2 Dice
- 2 laminated reference guides: A-Z EMOTIONS
- 10 game pawns
- Detailed Instructions Guide (includes warm-up & process)
- 3 decks of cards: A-Z, EMOTIONS, SEALS + PLUS (Teen)